Friday, May 30, 2008

My Handsome Little Guys


Thanks to my friend Rebecca, I actually have a picture of all my boys together, looking at the camera, AND smiling! That is a miracle in itsself! This day started off as a photo shoot of Nathan for his one year birthday, but then I ran home to grab the older boys after school, grab some clean clothes, (lucky for me they had clean ones that matched!) and head back for a few extra group photos and ones of Ryan and Parker. Rebecca, you have the magic touch and I get the blessing of the preserved memories for a lifetime! Thanks!

6 comments:

  1. These are the coolest pictures! Love the hawaii slide show too. We really need to do that with our 300 or so pictures... Congrats on getting a bunch of stuff on here, but you're missing something... HOW ARE WE MISSING FROM FRIENDS AND FAMILY SITES? I can't believe you forgot us. tommylovesmeg.blogspot.com we would love to be a part of your page. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know HOW I forgot that! Especially with such a cool web address!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie, looking at your boys makes me cry. I will never forget that day in Kirksville when you ran into the breakout room to tell Jason that you were getting Ryan, and how you loved that song from Tarzan. They are all so beautiful and I am so happy for you guys. LOVE YOU! ( In four weeks I will once again be a Utahn)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank goodness for blogs so we can feel like we still know each other. :-) Your family is beautiful and you all look so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. whahoo, is that a word?
    Anyways, I'm so happy that you have a blog and you can put all of those pictures of your darling boys on here for all of us to see. They grow so fast, we need to keep up!! It's like we're all back in K'ville again. Those were the days!

    ReplyDelete