Saturday, August 2, 2008

Waiting for the UPS guy!

Any moment today the UPS guy will deliver this book to my front door. Yep, no waiting in long, long lines at midnight for me! I ordered it from Walmart.com way back in May and it was shipped on Thursday. So, if you were one of those crazy all night vampire lovers up all night waiting to buy your book and then up even later reading your book, please don't tell me anything! Especially since I have limited time this weekend because I'm getting ready for girls camp. Maybe I will take my book with me to GC, but I don't know if I will have time there either. Maybe I'll just have to hide in my tent sometimes!!! So...mum's the word everyone until I'm back from Atlanta. I promise to have it completed by then! It will only take me one solid day, but who has one of those anymore!

9 comments:

  1. "Order is delayed in transit. Should have arrived on or just after Saturday, 08/02/08. We are unable to provide a new estimated delivery date."

    Okay...AAAAHHHHHH! Now I'm a bit testy! This book better arrive before I get back from Girls Camp!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha Ha!! Should have gone at midnight! I'm halfway through. We went at midnight in Canada! It was crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What are you ever going to do... haha. It's probably good that you can't take it to girls' camp, I didn't think vampires were allowed. I hope Ryan is okay knowing where liars go... I just hope we didn't open pandora's box with that one. I can just see Ryan telling people where they're going when he catches them in a lie... HAHA. Just remember... it's a place and so it's okay! Love you sis, hope you get your book soon.
    Tommy

    ReplyDelete
  4. So, I got mine on Saturday around noon. No long lines, no midnight parties :) I'm actually waiting to read mine on my drive to Colorado next week. :) Guess I'm not a total freak haha. Have fun at girls camp! Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't have it yet! I can't WAIT to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I went to Borders on that Friday night after Natalie's show in Olympia and stood in line for about 20 minutes. Then Autumn called Natalie's cell phone and said Walmart had the books for less money and there was no line! So we went over there and bought our book at 12:02. I'm still reading Eclipse, but I'm getting closer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Julie!
    Thanks for finding me again! I haven't been much of a blogger this summer, but I did want to let you know that Jeff and I are coming to Seattle for the BYU game on Sept. 6th. I don't know if you are planning on going, but we would love to see you! Give me a call or leave me your number, and let me know if we can run into you!
    435 267 2224.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to know what you think about this book.
    I didn't really care for this book. at all.
    read my blog.
    How was girl's camp?

    ReplyDelete