Thursday, June 26, 2008

Last Day of School

Okay, so it's been about 10 days since school got out, but we have been having so much fun I almost forgot to blog about it. First, I just must say how I love having all my kids home with me! It's great to have all my loud, fun, crazy, wiggly, lovable, death-defying, mess making, genuine boys around me all day long! And I truly do mean that in a good way!





This wasn't actually from the last day of school, but close enough! It was Field Day and I was so impressed with the great job that the parents and teachers pulled off! (And no, I didn't have a thing to do with it! This year I've been MIA in PTA!)

Look "how big" Parker and his friend J. have grown in Kindergarten this year!

Ryan and his best friend C. pose in the traditional photo spot at the end of 2nd grade!

Parker and Ryan both had fabulous teachers this year!

3 comments:

  1. 'Congrats on another year under their belts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray, schools out! I can't believe it! They look pretty excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey there relative. so fun to see pictures of your fam. i will send you our new address when we get to indiana.

    ReplyDelete