Thursday, June 26, 2008

Jedi Master Nathan

Usually Jason gets up with Nathan in the morning and gives me the extra blonus of a few more blessed minutes of sleep! But one morning I must have been feeling nice because I decided to get up with Nathan while Jason slept. I was cracking up and looking for the camera almost immediately. His brother left his lightsaber in the living room and Nathan headed straight for it! Even though Nathan is only ONE, he sure has picked up on how the BIG boys play! Always wanting to do everything his brothers do, even if they are not around.
Can't you just hear him making the "swooshing" sounds from Star Wars?




Needless to say, I was happy to get up with my youngest Jedi that morning regardless of the early hour!




2 comments:

  1. ALRIGHT NATHAN!!! Way to go - Star Wars at one! Lafe would be so proud - maybe we need to get one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good young master jedi!

    ReplyDelete