Thursday, July 24, 2008

Cougars


Parker was awesome at coach pitch baseball this year. He really had some incredible hits and a contagious enthusiasm for the game. I loved how he would hit the ball and run to first base then raise both hands above his head pointing to the sky and jump up and down yelling, "I did it! Yeah! I did it!" His coach gave out a game ball each game to a player who shined that game in some way. Parker was so excited to earn one of those balls this year for some terrific plays in the outfield and a good solid hit at well. Good Job Parker! We think we will spend many, many more nights watching you play ball in the future!

2 comments:

  1. So I think that you are the only one in the family that I somewhat keep tabs on... thanks to blogging. Funny thing is you're about the farthest away. I love to see how much the boys are growing! Is Nathan still walking even though Tommy isn't around? That was so funny in Hawaii! Tell Parker and Ryan that I saw their baseball pictures and I think that they could probably play for the Mariners:)

    ReplyDelete