Friday, October 3, 2008

A Case of the Giggles

My boys say the funniest things, unfortunately, I never remember to write them down. So here is an effort to preserve life's funnest moments...this one happened at church!

This past week during sacrament meeting we had an amazing musical number. She's the kind of singer who doesn't even need the mic - at all! Of course we were sitting in the second row, almost directly in front of her. When she hit that awesome spine tickling high note (perfectly I might add!) Parker leaned over to me and said, "Wow mom, she almost broke my windows!"

Then later as Ryan was drawing in his notebook, a speaker was talking about getting ready for conference and told a story about a family he knew who would get dressed up in Sunday clothes to watch conference on TV. Ryan stopped dead and looked at Jason and whispered desperately, "Please dad, don't ever do that to me!"

Haha! My funny boys! You gotta love 'em!

6 comments:

  1. Too cute! Thanks for writing them down. It's fun to catch up with you! Your family is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you wrote those down, those are too awesome! I love preserving kid quotes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey julie! what a cute blog! those are great stories, i need to do better at writing those kind of things down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love it when they say things like that!! And I love it when we remember to write them down!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oops. I just laughed out loud in the middle of my quiet office!! That was hillarious, thanks for sharing. I just love those boys!!!!

    Aunt Becca

    ReplyDelete