Monday, October 13, 2008

Atlanta Braves

In mid August this summer we went to Atlanta for a week to visit Jason's family. One day we went to a Brave's game, boy was it hot! Okay, okay...it was mostly humid. I think I had forgotten all about that. Boy do I love the weather of the Northwest!!! We all had a good time laughing together and hanging out. The boys loved all their treats and I have never had a frozen lemonade taste so good! One important lesson we learned that day was that even just a few chocolate chips in trail mix warrants a LOT of napkins, or a spoon! Still tasty though!
Nathan had G'ma and Aunt Terri right in the palm of his hand!
Ryan decided he needed Nathan right in the palm of his hand!

1 comment:

  1. It's amazing to me how much Nathan looks like Ryan in these pictures :) CUTE...Can't wait until Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete