Wednesday, October 15, 2008

PLEASE STOP TAGGING ME!

Reasons why I hate getting tagged:

1. It gives me incredible amounts of guilt.

2. I really need to save what is left of my brain cells for later in life!

3. I'm not as interesting as you think.

4. If you think anything I say is interesting...it's probably made up.

5. Every time I get on the computer Nathan ends up with a crayon in his mouth, up onto of the table, pulling the straws off the capri-suns, pulling the knives out of the dishwasher, or getting his head stuck under the table when he's trying to climb up. You're gonna feel bad when it's all your fault that he gets hurt!

6. I will never have time to download pictures and blog about anything else.

7. Did I mention that my life is pretty regular and not so interesting?

8. The "i tagged you" target on my back is a huge fashion blunder!

9. I just hate it okay?!!!

10. I only know so many people with blogs...So...moral of the story...if you tag me.... I will tag you back!

5 comments:

  1. sorry about the stress. It's kind of like a chain letter. I have been tagged about 10 times and i think I've only done it twice. I think we need to toilet paper the person who started it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you...and good idea from Kelli....next person to tag me gets tp'd!! (That's not a dare btw.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I'm just blowing off steam...exaggerating a bit of course. My sister called laughing her head off because she loves my rants when I'm all worked up! All in love and funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alright, alright, alright..... But, you are pretty interesting, and it makes for great journal info. if you print your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm... I won't say it! I just ignore them. hehe!

    ReplyDelete