Monday, October 13, 2008

What NOT to do ....

...when it's the day before school starts and you really want a family kickball game when dad gets home from work...(yeah, it wasn't pretty!)

...because then instead of getting to play your much wished for kickball game you will end up spending HOURS doing.......

THIS or THIS!

Here is a close up of one of the NUMEROUS hot-paintball explosions covering the entire cul-de-sac (yes, to top it off I mean hot as in stolen! They took hundreds of paintballs from our neighbor's garage!) I couldn't get a big picture of all the paintball mess because it didn't show up, but you can imagine how bad it was just by seeing how much water it took to clean it all up, and that's not even half of it! I guess I should just pay the water bill and be grateful nobody's car was hit and that we have a very forgiving neighbor! Did I mention I live with BOYS???!!!!!

7 comments:

  1. So what exactly happened? Like... how did they manage to make all of the paintballs explode? I'm assuming it wasn't with the actual paintball gun...

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, they didn't have a paintball gun. (Thank goodness!) I think they just tossed them up in the air and the burst when they hit the ground, but they might have used a water balloon launcher. They always have their eyes on that thing, although there is no evidence of that! Either way, I doubt they will tell the exact story for about 15 more years or so!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man... you've got a little James and Tommy on your hands. At least they'll have some good, funny stories to tell once they are adults, just like their uncles. I'm scared of what our children might be like, they'll probably run me into the ground if they're anything like Tommy as a child. Heaven help me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah Megan! You are toast! Steph too! I'd start praying for girls if I were you guys! But it might not make any difference cuz girl trouble is far worse than boy trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yikes! There are things I know I'm not going to want to know about for 15 years. :-)

    ReplyDelete