Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Tagged Again

8 TV shows that I watch:

1. Heroes
2. Lost
3. Prison Break
4. Grey's Anatomy
5. Survivor
6. The Office
7. American Idol
8. Chuck
Why just 8?...Numbers...'til Death...Biggest Loser...ER...Desperate Housewives...(okay...so tivo made me into a tv junkie - the secrets out!)

8 things that happened yesterday:

1. Both Ryan and Parker opted for school lunch!
2. Rescued Nathan multiple times from his perch on top of the kitchen table, craft table, computer desk, etc.
3. Used the frozen homemade pot pie in the freezer that was going to be a meal for someone else for my own family's dinner.
4. Bought a twix bar for two of my friends for their birthday because I didn't know their favorite candy bar, but figured I like twix so if they hated it they could give it back...and I told them so!
5. Ryan and Parker both got their homework done right after school - miracle!
6. Typed a script for our ward standards night skit, made copies, and collated/stapled them and delivered the finished product all about 15 minutes after the activity started.
7. Went to Red Robin, ate friend's leftovers and didn't order anything, stayed until we got kicked out, talked in the parking lot until way too late and AFTER the restaurant staff left.
8. Found out some strange connections between friends, old boy friends & their brothers, who kissed who, and who married who.

8 things I'm looking forward to:

1. Nathan keeping two feet on the ground
2. Going to Utah for Thanksgiving
3. sleeping...any day, any time
4. my sister having her baby
5. getting Christmas cards from friends/family
6. Nathan learning to talk and say "I love you"
7. Painted walls and window treatments
8. our tax return...finally! (we had to extend since we had to wait for Nathan's birth certificate and soc. security number)

8 things on my wish list:

1. healthy kids
2. tennis lessons
3. Willow tree themed Christmas tree
4. a maid
5. a chef
6. a couple of brothers-in-law
7. a sunny beach vacation
8. one more baby...just one more

8 restaurants I go to:

1. Subway
2. Arby's
3. Marzano's (Best Mama Italian EVER!)
4. Red Robin
5. Olive Garden
6. PF Changs
7. Burger King - for the toys
8. McD's - ONLY for the toys ( happy meals)

8 people I tag:

1. Tommy & Meg
2. Rachel
3. Rebecca
4. Mindi
5. Amanda
6. Leah
7. Jenner
8. Jason Carson

5 comments:

  1. What do you mean you are just ordinary? I love reading your blogs...you are soo cute. Your life sounds awesome!! I laughed that something you want is a couple of brother in laws....nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what this means....now that you've tagged me...your payback will come when you least expect it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha! You are so much fun! I'm dying of anticipation! If I catch you should I call the cops? Nah! I'll just call Sean to get you with his paintball gun...on second thought...if I call Sean he'll probably paintball my house! Or at least help you with TP...I have some rolls leftover from that halloween party a couple of years ago...call me first! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is an involved tag. I'll do it, really. I will. After I blog about...Chris' new truck, Alice's birthday, my stealth mission to meet my brother's new girlfriend, baby Mason, my aunt Carol...I'm so behind! I do love tags though, so thanks, really.

    So...we also just got our tax return! I'm also longing for a beach and a baby...in that order (well, I'd rather have the baby, but if I could have both, I'd take the beach before the baby...like when the baby was on the way...just don't like the idea of a baby at the beach. I'd take a baby at home over a baby at the beach. I'd take a baby that cries, a baby that is green, a baby at a beach, a baby in a car, a baby over a bridge and a baby in the sky...I do like them Sam I Am. It's late (for a baptism).

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have just taken away my tag virginity... yes that is right. This is the first time that I have ever been tagged.

    ReplyDelete